Wednesday 1 November 2017

Day 473

Another early 5am start today. I was almost getting dressed at 3.50am as I  came downstairs to let the barking dog out and hadn't changed the clock on the microwave.

Thankfully I realised and went back to bed for an hour.

So this morning I mucked out 2 horses, walked the dogs, fed them, mopped the kitchen floor, drove 44 miles, went to Tesco for a few things, took my car to the garage and left it there so they could put 2 new tyres on it then headed into work after stopping at the sorting office to collect the post and finally arrived at my desk at about 8.45am.

On paper I am fucking amazing!

Had lovely cuddles with a Beagle  puppy this afternoon which made the day much better.

Tonight I'm knackered. Tomorrow I have 3 horses to do before work but no trip to the garage or Tesco so am aiming for 5am start again.

Off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment